Maple Dry Fruit Chikki Recipe
|Clarified Butter||10ml ( for greasing )|
- Preheat the oven to 150*C and in a baking tray dry roast all the dry fruits for 20 min and cool it down.
- In a sauce pan empty up all the maple syrup and on a very slow flame reduce it to half. (350ml), or till it becomes thick. Be sure not to burn it.
- Mix all the dry fruits and give it a nice stir.
- Grease the tray with clarified butter and pour the maple mix.
- Spread it evenly, allow the mixture to cool
- When its soft you can cut it into desired shape or even natural breaking gives a good look
- Store that in an air tight container for 1 to 2 weeks.