Students will be encouraged to make maximum use of the Institute Library. Students shall abide by its rules:
- For every student member two Library Cards will be issued one for Lending and one for Reference.
- Students should use their own cards for issuing books.
- Any misuse of the library facilities by the students will be dealt with strongly.
- Students should carry their College Identity Cards to the Library.
- Lending Facilities will start only after one month of commencement of Classes.
- Before the Final Examination, a clearance certificate should be secured from the Librarian.
Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend upto two years and shall also be liable to a fine which may extend upto ten thousand rupees.
Any student convicted of an offence Under Section IV of Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 shall be dismissed from the institute and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian, or a teacher of an Educational Institution complains in writing of ragging to the Head of the Educational Institution, the Head of that Educational Institution shall without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint, enquire the matter mentioned in the complaint and if, prima facie, found true, suspend the student who is accused of the offence and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the police station having jurisdiction over the area in which the Educational Institution is situated, for further action.
The decision of the Head of the Educational Institution that the student has indulged in ragging shall be final.
- Head of the Institution may verify the antecedent of the candidate through the appropriate police authority.
- Students while studying in any institute. If found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of Acts and Laws enforced by The Government, shall be expelled from the institute without any notice by the Principal.
- Candidates applying for admission against the seats reserved for Backward Class mentioned in these Rules should note that only those candidates who actually belong to the caste and communities shall be eligible for the concession.
- If any of the statements made in application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his/her admission is at any time, found to be false or incorrect, such candidate shall not be considered for admission and if already admitted his / her admission shall be cancelled, fees forfeited and he / she may be expelled from the institute by the Principal.
- The candidates on admission shall be governed by all the Rules of the Institute for the students.