1. Applications and documents required
No application shall be considered for the admission unless it is accompanied with the attested copies of the following documents:
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination H.S.C (Std. XII) or equivalent examination (for all candidates).
- School / Instituted Leaving Certificate (after qualifying examination, for all candidates).
- Statement of marks of the S.S.C. (Std. X).
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Documents as mentioned in Rule 1(for sons and daughters of Defense Service Personnel).
- Gap Certificate in case of gap in Studies.
- Provisional statement of eligibility obtained from University of Mumbai in case student passed qualifying examination from other than Maharashtra Board.